Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Another Inspirational Romantic Suspense series is on sale for $3.99 each.

Ronie Kendig's Discarded Hero Series

1. Nightshade (2010)
2. Digitalis (2011)
3. Wolfsbane (2011)
4. Firethorn (2012)

These are suppose to be really good. I've been collecting these. They are normally $7.99+ They don't go on sale very often. I've used alot big Kobo coupons for these!

Nook Sale Link

Last edited by Blossom; 09-02-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Added Nook Link
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #32
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I love romance books that delve more into the story and relationship. Aside from the initial "oh he is good looking/hot" and well choreographed sex scenes - I love scenarios around their joint or separate lives and how they deal with it, decisions etc. I like to feel I've gotten to know a character's, well, character and enjoyed the journey of the story along with them....

In spite of being a prude in my real life, I find I can tolerate a fair amount of sex scenes in a story's context. But once in a while it is refreshing to read in a book, like my husband did yesterday as he showed me his reader on the bus, "And they made love in the fields", and that was the extent of the "sex scene".
I totally agree with you. Sometimes I need a break from all the lusting and jumping each others bones thoughts. I think this is why I like romantic suspense best out of contemporary romance. If the hero and heroine are too busy running for their lives they have less time for it.
Advert
Old 09-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #33
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Folks, please remember to let us know where these bargain/free ebooks can be obtained.

Otherwise, we have to search around, often to no avail.

Thanks!
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
Folks, please remember to let us know where these bargain/free ebooks can be obtained.

Thanks!
As I said it the previous months thread, Unless stated otherwise my links are Amazon U.S. So you can probably assume that with the other contributors as well. We can not do every store. So it's up to the person interested in a title to check the other estores to see if it's on sale. Agency books are usually the same price everywhere they are sold. Non Amazon links are very welcome by anyone who has time to post them.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:41 PM   #35
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Because Kindle freebies are easiest to find, the majority of the books listed are from Amazon, but freebies and bargains from other retailers and in other formats are more than welcome!
Quote from the first post of this month's thread.

It's pretty safe to assume, if the freebie site isn't specified, it's for Kindle.
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #36
terriluvsbooks
terriluvsbooks began at the beginning.

Device: Currently Kindle Fire and I Pad. Previously, k2, k4 and Sony 600
I picked up Lisa Jackson's newest book that just came out in hardback for 1.99 on Amazon. Not sure how long it will last. Hardback is still 16 plus. Title is You Don't Want to Know. It's a romantic suspense. Sorry for not posting a link. I haven't figured out how to cut and paste on the I pad.
terriluvsbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriluvsbooks View Post
I picked up Lisa Jackson's newest book that just came out in hardback for 1.99 on Amazon. Not sure how long it will last. Hardback is still 16 plus. Title is You Don't Want to Know. It's a romantic suspense. Sorry for not posting a link. I haven't figured out how to cut and paste on the I pad.
Amazon U.S.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #38
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriluvsbooks View Post
terriluvsbooks, when you want to copy/paste with iPad...

Copying the link by tapping the url...hold your finger on it till it says SELECT ALL and tap that option. Then wherever you want to paste it hold your finger down it that spot, and the PASTE option will appear. Then tap paste for your URL to appear. You can also copy/paste single words by just taping SELECT, or if it's a sentence you can slide the blue highlight bar to cover it, and select COPY option.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Okay I made my decision, I got Kiss of Steel as my Selection for the Month.
I saw the word Vampire in the reviews and that's all it took.

I plan to buy a few more once DANL updates to the correct pricing. It's suppose to be 15% off extra on Monthly Featured books right?

Oh the Lady and her Magic is written by one of the team writers of Lydia Dare.
So now I need that too. lol

The next Julie Ann Walker book is out too. I plan to read book one this week so perfect timing.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-03-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:57 AM   #40
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay I made my decision, I got Kiss of Steel as my Selection for the Month.
I saw the word Vampire in the reviews and that's all it took.
Hope it's a good book to sink your teeth in, bad joke lol . I'm tired, couldn't resist!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #41
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Hope it's a good book to sink your teeth in, bad joke lol . I'm tired, couldn't resist!
Old 09-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #42
terriluvsbooks
terriluvsbooks began at the beginning.

Device: Currently Kindle Fire and I Pad. Previously, k2, k4 and Sony 600
Thanks to both of you for your help.
Not sure what selection I'm going with. Probably end up choosing the Galen out of default.
terriluvsbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #43
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Not free, but Jennifer Crusie's Anyone But You (published by HQN in 2006) dropped to $1.99 (already have it, paid more LOL) @ Amazon.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #44
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Free from publisher Ellora's Cave

Siren Song by Roberta Gellis (Royal Dynasty #1) first published in 1980 by Jove Kindle | Nook

Quote:
William of Marlowe and Elizabeth of Hurley loved each other from childhood and swore to marry no other. Their fathers had more practical and profitable intentions. William was told Elizabeth had gone to Ilmer to be married to Mauger and in his pain and rage took Mary of Bix to wife. Elizabeth, who had withstood starvation and beatings, yielded at last when a priest swore to her William had married Mary. But Mauger had taken Elizabeth for more than her moderate dowry. Soon her brothers were both dead and Elizabeth was heir to her father's lands.

When Elizabeth's father died, Mauger moved his family to Hurley. And when he saw the rich lands of Marlowe across the river, he decided to marry his son to William's daughter, be rid of William, and have Marlowe too. William should have seen through Mauger's false front, but his heart and mind were paralyzed by the horrible thought of Elizabeth in Mauger's arms. And he nearly, so nearly, also became Mauger's victim.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #45
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post

Thanks!
Or, you could just click the links...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote