Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
PV Lundqvist
Middle Grade Author
PV Lundqvist began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone
New Author, New to eBooks

Hi All,
My name is PV Lundqvist, and I'm the author of the mid-grade novel, NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST ANYMORE. It's newly released as an ebook and available on Amazon and Smashwords (all formats).

I'm really excited to become part of this community; I love what is happening with ebooks and am anxious to see what the future holds.

Thank you for reading.
PV Lundqvist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi PV and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball, children's book, juvenile fiction, new ebook, pets