Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Does it handle PDF books full of scanned pages?

I suspect the answer is no, but, I have a lot of old magazines and textbooks scanned into PDF format. Will they display on the Astak reader at all, and if they do, can you pan around the larger scanned pages, and/or zoom in?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
aegeus
Enthusiast
aegeus began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader 5
Unfortunately no; it displays the page but in my scanned pdf's for example, the page is so small to read If only they could find a solution for this.

Regards,
aegeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegeus View Post
Unfortunately no; it displays the page but in my scanned pdf's for example, the page is so small to read If only they could find a solution for this.

Regards,
as I expected

thanks for the confirmation
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote