Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Problems with Kobo App for iPad

For the past week or so I have had problems with the Kobo app on my iPad (original iPad or iPad1) where only 22 of my 78 books appear in the library.

Until a few days ago there was a reassuring message telling me that there "had" been an issue but that it was resolved now. I was instructed to remove my books from the "I'm Reading" section and then readd them in order for them to download to my iPad. I have done this numerous times to no avail.
I have also removed and readded the Kobo app several times but still only a fraction of my books appear.

Apart from a few freebies that I seem to have lost with all the removing and readding (no problem as the ones I wanted to keep I have backed up in Calibre) all my books are on my iPhone in the Kobo app, they are all present on the Desktop app, and they are all present when I go to my library on the kobobooks.com website. They are only missing from the iPad app.

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Well apparently all I needed to do was post on MR about my problem! While waiting for a response I signed out and resigned back into the Kobo app and it worked.
I don't know why it didn't work previously but this time it did. I know that I have done that at least twice and my husband has also signed out and back in several times as he can't remember my password and had to ask me every time.
Who knows but it's all good now.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert