Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
tslemko
tslemko began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Smile Toshiba Thrive 7 tablet available to order

Hi:

I just went to Toshiba.ca and found I could order the new Thrive 7 tablet, and it doesn't say it is a pre-order. I ordered it, but we will see when it comes. It is not supposed to be available until Dec. I expect I will get an email saying it won't be shipped until Dec., but who knows.

The super high resolution screen should be great as a ereader, and it has all the connectivity you could want in a convenient package.

Toshiba's US site still says it won't be available until December. Could it be Canada is getting a product before the US!!!

TomS
tslemko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
tslemko
tslemko began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
I just got a phone call from Toshiba, and they say they will ship in 7 to 10 days, which will still make it in November - we will see!

I see the US site is no longer mentioning the Thrive 7, that makes me wonder!

TomS
tslemko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
yeah i dont see it on the us site
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote