Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you sell your current iPad and get the iPad2 model?
I don't know or not sure 7 6.80%
Yes, I will 16 15.53%
No, I will not 65 63.11%
I will keep mine and get the new model as well 15 14.56%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #61
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
I will use my ipad 1 until it crumbles and turns to dust
I guess it would still make a good door stop after the battery goes kuput...

Last edited by Dylrob; 03-20-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #62
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig8128 View Post
...I think that the (rumored) iPad 3 will be the one that's intended to get people to upgrade. If they put a higher resolution / Retina screen on it, I will definitely plunk down the $$$.

Craig
This is it! It is all about the screen to me. I am going to buy the cheapest model I can ($299 16g) just to enjoy til the 'hopeful' higher rez screen comes out on the next model. That is all I am waiting to hear about.
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert