Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-26-2010, 02:25 AM   #16
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Well, you Colonial types have now kept me awake for twenty-eight hours straight. But it's been a delight to swap emails with y'all and to spread a few good books.

Hope you enjoy the reading. And -- och well -- the sun's up, so I'll be around for a few hours yet and there's no deadline between friends. Email me any time before the weekend with your choices and 'twill be done.

Thanks to everybody who's shared this not-so-black Friday experience. It's a hoot because you've taken the time to explain your choices and we've swapped some pretty fun words along the way.

Love to you all. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:55 AM   #17
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Thank you very much! I'm trying two new authors - one of whom has several books, so I especially hope I like that book. As much as it's fun to discover a new author you like, it's even more fun if they have several books available!

Much appreciated!

Sue
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #18
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hope everyone enjoys their books (well over a hundred sent out to MR pals here).

If you missed the BeWrite Books Black Friday deal, though, despair ye not. We've just declared this Black Weekend, so pick out a couple of titles from our bookstore at www.bewrite.net and email me with your choice and preferred format and I'll send them over with our compliments.

Thanks to everyone for your interest and your fun messages. Best wishes. Neil -- ntmarrATbewrite.net (but use the @ sign).
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2010, 12:04 PM   #19
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Neil, thanks again for the freebies. I truly appreciate it. You even sent me more than I requested, just because you thought I might enjoy the additional titles as well. I suspect you're right! You're quite the guy and you can count on me swinging by your site when purchasing ebooks. Merci!
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:28 PM   #20
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Super!

I asked for two books and got five! SUPER!!
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #21
neilmarr
neilmarr

Thanks, folks. Tomorrow, I'll have to wrap up the offer until, maybe, around Christmas. But any late-comers are welcome to drop me a line for some freebies for the rest of the weekend. It's been a hoot swapping notes. Cheers. Neil -- ntmarrATbewrite.net (but use the @ sign)
Old 11-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #22
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
Many thanks Neil. What a superb offer. I also asked for 2 but got all the authors books. It is really appreciated.
Mike

Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #23
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I'm astonished by Neil's generosity: I received more than I asked for. Thank you, and I hope this promotion will lead to more success for your business!
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #24
neilmarr
neilmarr

The past few days swapping mails with so many MR pals and sending books has been a real hoot, Logseman. Let's give it another whirl around Christmas. You can never have too many books-in-waiting, but the holiday period will be a great time to help new members with newly gifted readers kick-start their virtual library shelves. Very best wishes to everyone -- and thanks again for your interest and support. Neil