Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #46
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Like so many things, it depends.
Some movies I see in theaters, some I wait to rent online.
Some I buy in BD wen they first appear, others only after they hit the discount bin. Mostly it is a matter of quality, production values, and likelihood I'll see it again or screen it for company.
I've found that streaming has changed my TV viewing habits (and DVD set buying) more than my movie viewing habits.
They now have 4K Digital Cinema for most theaters. It's 4 times higher resolution than blu-ray 1080p. Previously, movie theaters have lower quality than blu-ray. Not anymore.

Unfortunately, you can't have 4K yet at your home. They do have experimental 4K Ultra HDTV. But they are not for sale and the native content is non existence.

Last edited by Julius Caesar; 01-20-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote