Old 04-09-2014, 07:11 AM   #1
mitja_i
Enthusiast
mitja_i began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
EBSCO eBooks adds 30,000 Random House titles

Bestsellers available from EBSCO. From press release:
Quote:
EBSCO Information Services (EBSCO) is now offering popular fiction and nonfiction e-books published by Random House, LLC. (Random House), the world’s largest general trade book publisher. EBSCO and Random House have partnered to give customers of EBSCO eBooks™ access to more than 30,000 e-books from some of the most notable Random House authors, including Dan Brown, Sheryl Sandberg, Dean Koontz, Gillian Flynn and more.
For more information on EBSCO eBooks and featured collections including Random House titles, go to: http://www.ebscohost.com/ebooks/popular-fiction
mitja_i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:50 PM   #2
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
This is great news. The more services libraries offer, the better for it's members. Unfortunately mine doesn't participate with EBSCO.

Thanks for the article!
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:29 PM   #3
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Brooklyn and Philadelphia both have EBSCO eBooks, but I don't spot any Random House titles in a quick look at the history category.

If anyone finds a list of the libraries participating in the new service, please post.

Maybe ESBCO just started marketing this to libraries, and it will take a few months to become widely available.

I just checked another newish one for eBooks, OneClickDigital (formerly just audio), and still cannot find any off-copyright titles at libraries I have access to. It would be great if these companies listed the libraries to whom they have sold the new services.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote