Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Prime & Gift Cards!

I need help! Right now the Only way people can get Prime is by using a Cridit Card! I like to ask You to please Contact Amazon Customer Service & Request they ADD being able to pay for this Service with Gift Cards!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I need help! Right now the Only way people can get Prime is by using a Cridit Card! I like to ask You to please Contact Amazon Customer Service & Request they ADD being able to pay for this Service with Gift Cards!
They want to make sure that you have a credit card issued by a US bank and a US address. Same for instant video. So gift cards won't work, and they can't change that.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well that the Only Logical reason anyone give me! But I dont have Credit Cards nor Bank Account! I Do have $100 on my amazon account in Gift cards!
Still I believe its worth a try to get them to Add Gift card to a way to pay for prime.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
It would be against the terms they made with the companies to even provide you the content in the first place. Just get a pre-paid debit card.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
It would be against the terms they made with the companies to even provide you the content in the first place. Just get a pre-paid debit card.
Agreed. Go to Walmart and get a green dot card. It's called a Walmart Money Card. It's $3 a month and $3 to reload it. You can put $20 to $10,000 on it. It's reloadable once you get the real card. The first card will be a paper temp card and you can use it online right away once you register it.

Once you register on their site, you fill out a small form for the real card and yes it ask for SSN and it's through GE Bank the same people who do the Paypal debit card.
About 10 days later you get the real card in the mail. It works just like a real debit card and is reloadable at any Green dot dealer not just walmart. They come in Vista or Mastercard your choice which one.

This has been the best prepaid card I have found.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2012, 12:02 AM   #6
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

So now Amazon Prime goes from $79 for 1 yr to $115 a yr ..... No Way!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
So now Amazon Prime goes from $79 for 1 yr to $115 a yr ..... No Way!
Only if you don't use it for other things. I use mine for all my internet shopping. I just purchased this last two week 300 Harlequin ebooks from eharlequin. some people's cards was locking up after just a few purchases. Mine kept right on going till the coupon ended.

It like a real credit card and $3 monthly fee is much less than the interest I was paying on a real credit card. Before that I had Paypal debit card I used. I actually prefer what I have now to it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote