Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #31
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
Flash fiction: for those with the attention span of goldfish.
Meh. Sometimes I want a nice slice of death-by-chocolate and sometimes I just want a few M&M candies*. I would hope I'm not judged by either end of the spectrum.

* That's never true. I want a few M&M candies times ten. But then again, I consume flash fiction in the same manner; I'm never satisfied with just one serving.
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:18 PM   #32
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeowl View Post
Meh. Sometimes I want a nice slice of death-by-chocolate and sometimes I just want a few M&M candies*. I would hope I'm not judged by either end of the spectrum.

* That's never true. I want a few M&M candies times ten. But then again, I consume flash fiction in the same manner; I'm never satisfied with just one serving.
Your analogy is making me hungry...
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 06:11 AM   #33
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeowl View Post

Yes, but flash fiction is more like chocolate sprinkles.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:20 AM   #34
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
The first rule of literature is that there are no rules. Seriously.

exactly. this is why i got an ereader, because people literally judge the cover of the book you're reading
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:29 AM   #35
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post

exactly. this is why i got an ereader, because people literally judge the cover of the book you're reading
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert