Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 04:20 AM   #16
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Yes, and I had as Swedish friend from 11 through 14 years of age...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:48 AM   #17
susanne
susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Maybe that's why the Swedish setting appeals to you?

http://www.susanne-oleary.com
susanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #18
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Hello and welcome. This is the best site for lovers of ebooks. It will prove a great resource for you.

I just ran over to Smashwords and bought Fresh Powder. It looks fun. I can't wait to read it.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #19
susanne
susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Oh, how lovely. Hope you enjoy it.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:22 AM   #20
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***We go there twice a year (Antibes)***

Lovely town, Susanne. We're a little east of there, on the coast and sandwiched between Monaco and the Italian frontier in Menton. I've had worse places to hang my hat. In fact, I popped over to Menton for a weekend just for a look around twenty-five years ago ... and I've been here ever since. Salut. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #21
susanne

Menton is a lovely town.

Most of my books are set in France, because there are so many places that make lovely settings for novels.