Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-01-2010, 06:27 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
K2 Give away

Bought a jacket and light from M-Edge when I got my Kindle 2nd generation. Since I almost immediately upgraded to the Latest Generation, I now have said cover and light just laying around. I suppose I could put it up on E-bay for sale, but then I decided that I have gotten so much help and tips from all you fine members of this fora.
Sooo, if anyone is still using a Kindle 2, and would like to add a cover and light, pls send me a PM and tell me why I should spend some money on S&H so you can get it.
The Platform Jacket:

The light:
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:08 AM   #2
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Guys and gals, you are one well equipped bunch!

I received my first request today. So the offer stands for one more week. Anyone else interested you have until Wednesday Oct 13 at noon CET to make your case. Otherwise it is Oz bound.
Advert
Old 10-06-2010, 04:33 AM   #3
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post

I received my first request today. So the offer stands for one more week. Anyone else interested you have until Wednesday Oct 13 at noon CET to make your case. Otherwise it is Oz bound.

Well equiped indeed; I have a Kindle 3 + Oberoncover red Wild Roses.
But I do appreciate the thought of you giving it away to someone on the forum.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:56 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Yup, Kumabjorn. Lovely gesture and much appreciated ... even by those of us with Sony readers. Cheers and thanks for the generosity of spirit. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:17 AM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:

if any of my relatives were still in combat I would have asked, but they are all safely stateside now. karma to you for doing this!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Nice gesture, great siggie........Karma coming your way.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #7
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

Thanks for all the Karma guys and gals.

The fact that it took so long for a single request just made me realize that you (Ok, we then) are a little nuts about our E-readers. Wouldn't surprise me if some even knitted little pouches for them.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Thanks for all the Karma guys and gals.

The fact that it took so long for a single request just made me realize that you (Ok, we then) are a little nuts about our E-readers. Wouldn't surprise me if some even knitted little pouches for them.
Well, yeah, one of our members actually does......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Well, yeah, one of our members actually does......
*wipes eyes* tis' truth!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

Sarah

The cover and light will go to Gwen Morse's "niece-in-law" who lives in Australia.

The motivation that decided it was:

Quote:
A few months ago she was diagnosed with Sever's disease. This isn't a life-threatening condition, but it pretty much shut down her previously active lifestyle (soccer, karate, girl's cricket, etc). She's 10 years old and now books are her only real recreational activity.
Gwen Morse has sent her a Kindle 2, so it seems appropriate that she should have the whole shebang now that we have a new devotee to our little circle of E-book readers.

I expect that Gwen Morse will contact me with pertinent shipping information so the items can be sent this week.