Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
cartesio
cartesio began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Merging two news sources in same recipe

Is it possible to merge two different news sources in the same recipe? For example, to create one periodical with columns written by different authors in different newspapers, each one formatted according to its source. Is that possible? How the recipe would look like?
cartesio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not easily, it isn't. You'd have to overwrite a lot of the code in BasicNewsRecipe

However support for meta recipes (taht combine sections from individual basic recipes) is on my todo list
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
cartesio
cartesio began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Thanks, that's what I thought.
cartesio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
Locarno
Locarno began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Not easily, it isn't. You'd have to overwrite a lot of the code in BasicNewsRecipe

However support for meta recipes (taht combine sections from individual basic recipes) is on my todo list
Kovid, I'd love to have a recipe of recipes, so add another vote for that!
Locarno is offline   Reply With Quote