Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Red face A Christmas card from Best Buy ?

How nice, they're thinking of me..............

"You may have read in recent press coverage that Best Buy has decided to withdraw from business in the UK. All eleven UK Best Buy stores, as well as Best Buy online are expected to close by 15th January 2012 (go to www.bestbuy.co.uk for details of individual store closures).
But we are pleased to offer you the full benefits of My Best Buy until the closure of the programme, effective on 29th February 2012.
My Kit
All your receipts, warranties and purchase history will be stored online on the My Best Buy website until 29th February 2012. We advise that you download and print your receipts for your own records before this date.
Exclusive access tickets to top music events
You can purchase tickets to top events across the UK at the My Best Buy Guest List until 29th February 2012
Status Points
Your Status Points will remain valid until the programme closes. After which they will no longer be valid.
And finally, a really big thank you from all the My Best Buy team. Thank you for joining the programme, experiencing the rewards, and sharing our passion for technology!
You will find more information about the My Best Buy closure online.
The My Best Buy team" - QUOTE from email.

Only thing is I can't access my ccount to download anything - I've asked 'em nicely to sort it out pliz...

And should the warranty be needed - do we send it Stateside ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote