Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
PeeBus
PeeBus began at the beginning.

Device: EBookwise 1150
Headphone Socket

I noticed that my GEB 1150 has a headphone socket (on the bottom under a rubber plug). Does this have a purpose or has it not been implemented?
PeeBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeBus View Post
I noticed that my GEB 1150 has a headphone socket (on the bottom under a rubber plug). Does this have a purpose or has it not been implemented?
It has no purpose. Left over in the hardware and never implemented. The little music icon is now a programmable button.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #3
PeeBus
PeeBus began at the beginning.

Device: EBookwise 1150
Thanks. I suppose it could be implemented in firmware but with such a limited memory capacity it hardly seems practical.
PeeBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
yep

Yep very true. I don't have a media card in mine and so if I added mp3's I don't think there would be room for any books!

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote