Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
un pez de papel
un pez de papel began at the beginning.

Device: sistem energy book 2061
epub y losmárgenes

Hola

Tanto si paso libros de pdf a epub con calibre como si me los descargo directamente en epub, en el ebook se me cortan líneas por arriba y por abajo.

Tampoco me funcionan los marcadores. Me lleva a la página en la que está en marcador, pero cuando voy a pasar de página, me lleva a otra bastante más atrás.

Mi ebook es el Energy Sistem 2061. Alguien conoce alguna solución?.

Gracias
un pez de papel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Si escribes en español, sólo te vamos a entender unos pocos. Procura escribir en inglés, si puedes.

Translation of the original post:

Whether I convert pdf to epub with calibre or I download epub directly, in the reader I get the upper and lower lines cut.

Bookmarks don't work either. It takes me to the page where the bookmark is, but when I turn the page it takes me to some quite earlier page.

My reader is an Energy Sistem 20601. Does anyone know of a solution?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
un pez de papel

Problems with epub and the margins

I have not even Englishman's idea, but I am going to try it with a translator online.

So much if I spend books in pdf to epub with calibre as if I disburden them directly in epub, in the electronic book me lines are cut by the margins superior and low.

Neither me the scoreboards work. When I ignite the ebook, the book opens me for the scoreboard that I left him, but on having been going to spend the page, takes me to a few pages more behind enough.

My electronic book is the Energy Sistem 2061. Does someone know some solution?.

Thank you
Old 11-29-2010, 03:52 AM   #4
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Thanks for the translation Jellby. It seems to be better than the online translation

Anyway, it seems that the firmware on the reader is buggy. I think a new version should be requested.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
un pez de papel

Hello

I continue with the translation on line, thank you for your patience.

I have written to the creator of the calibre, across the web and me he asks to send him

" i need the debug output both witht he device connected and with the device
disconnected"

But do not be wherefrom extracting this information
Advert
Old 11-30-2010, 07:54 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
The problem is probably not Calibre, since the problem is also in orginal ePubs not created with Calibre. In that case it would be in the firmware of the reader...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #7
un pez de papel

I have ordered an e-mail Energy Sistem and they have offered me to change it into the ebook that has worked out new, 2160. It would be 3 º ebook that me envian.

I hope that new this one works better.

Already I will tell you.

Thank you