Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 05:04 AM   #1
langshipley
Connoisseur
langshipley began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Paperwhite 2, iOS Kindle app
eBooks vanishing from eReader, Fictionwise, etc.

I know a lot of publishers have pulled their books from eReader and Fictionwise and a lot of other eBook sites as well.

Does anyone know if this is going to be a permanent situation or if publishers will be putting their books back with these eBook sellers?

I'd hate to have to go back to print and I am also annoyed that a lot of my favorite authors who have new books being published are now no longer available from my favorite eBook sellers.
langshipley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Do a forum search on 'agency pricing' and it should catch you up. It is a hot topic right now and has been discussed at great length in other posts.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
disappearing, ebooks, ereader, fictionwise, vanish