Notices

Old 07-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
lglake
Enthusiast
lglake began at the beginning.

Device: sony650 + 701 IQ + Dell Streak 7
Question Dell Streak 7

Hi everyone!!
I'm just curious about the amount of interest in the Dell Streak tablets on MobileRead.

Is there a possibility of a Streak sub forum? Or is there a another tablet that is the same hardware under the skin?

Thank you for MobileRead, it has been a reservoir of knowledge for me learning about my sony650 and iq7.

gene
lglake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Am I right that the Dell Streak 7 runs Android? If so, are you aware of the sub-forum for Android devices? If you are aware of that sub-forum, is it that you are asking about a sub-forum within that forum (as there are for the enTourage eDGE and Spring Design Alex)? I am not familiar with the Dell Streak 7's popularity here, nor with any similarities to other devices, and just offer the questions above to help elaborate and encourage discussion.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
lglake
Enthusiast
lglake began at the beginning.

Device: sony650 + 701 IQ + Dell Streak 7
Smile Thank you

Thank you for pointing out the possibilities.
Gene
lglake is offline   Reply With Quote