Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-14-2014, 07:15 AM   #1246
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
Can't speak about the rest, as it's stuff I'm not familiar with, but CM doesn't handle FW 5.4.3/5.4.4, so that's completely normal.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #1247
dzoulias
dzoulias began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 WiFi 6"
I have 5.4.2.1
dzoulias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:14 AM   #1248
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
Whoops, my bad. Make sure you're using the latest versions of everything, and jot down in details the errors you're encountering, because it's kinda hard to tell you much more than than just by guessing .

Bonus question: Would than happen to be a 3G Canadian PW2?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:16 AM   #1249
dzoulias

It is the PW2 non 3G US/International model.

For the light toggle, it simply does not work.
The Hacked Up reader disappeared
And the collection manager says it encountered an error when I run it.

I use all the links in he original post of this thread...

Please tell me what else to look for in order to diagnose the issue and tell you.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:20 AM   #1250
dzoulias

Anybody?
Old 04-15-2014, 08:09 AM   #1251
knc1
Embedded Cheerleader
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoulias View Post
Anybody?
Still waiting for the complete text of the error message.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch, kindle touch hacks, kindlet, launcher, launcher add-ons, paperwhite, unified