Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Oz audiobooks: any good freebies out there?

I was just reading up on the Raimi/Burton Oz movie coming up next year, and it occurred to me that some of the Oz books might make a good addition to my hopper of bedtime stories. I'll take recommendations for non-freebies, too, but with the books having been public domain for so long, I wondered if anyone knows of some decent freebies floating about the interwebs.

It's probably also worth knowing whether any of the books are worthwhile in the first place, and if so, which?
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I was just reading up on the Raimi/Burton Oz movie coming up next year, and it occurred to me that some of the Oz books might make a good addition to my hopper of bedtime stories. I'll take recommendations for non-freebies, too, but with the books having been public domain for so long, I wondered if anyone knows of some decent freebies floating about the interwebs.

It's probably also worth knowing whether any of the books are worthwhile in the first place, and if so, which?
These sites have free Oz audio books:

Librivox.org

BooksShouldBeFree.com
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert