Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Wink No pshrynk's allowed - shh!

It's pshrynk's birthday tomorrow. You wouldn't know it by his picture, but he's turning 52.

I was thinking we should give him a surprise birthday party.

We could have clowns balloons refreshments music and food.

It's pot-luck, so bring whatever you need to eat or drink.

Any other suggestions???

WDE (Don't tell pshrynk!)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i think we should get a band for the entertainment ! which one, which one...

the skatalites should make him happy.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 05-28-2009 at 02:47 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Not ska, that's for certain.

I will actually be on a boat in a lake near where my brother lives, trying to make like we are deep sea fishing, since he has taken a bad turn and cannot make the Bucket List Trip we were origianlly planning. So, you guys carry on without me and I'll catch up when I get back.

Thanks!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:48 PM   #4
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And clowns scare the bejeezus out of me. no clowns.

And flying monkeys are right out!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

aw pswhynk, you ruined the surprise !!

of course, if you won't be here, it might have put a damper on the plan anyway...

we'll just have to have the party when you get back. no worries, i've called the skatalites, they can stay as long as necessary.

have a great time with your brother. i hope the shallow inland fishing trip will be better than any deep-sea thingy.
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
And flying monkeys are right out!
*scribbling notes*

...and monkeys flying out of the cake, you say ? okay. we'll have to call montsnmags enterprises and reserve the whole squadron.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #7
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All right!!! Who told???

WDE.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

Old 05-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
All right!!! Who told???

WDE.
i didn't say a word to him !!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
well, we have been chatting on a different thread, but I'm sure I didn't say anything, but I am old and subject to loose tongue disease.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #11
pshrynk

I just used my Green super powers and looked in the Llounge .
Old 05-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #12
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
*scribbling notes*

...and monkeys flying out of the cake, you say ? okay. we'll have to call montsnmags enterprises and reserve the whole squadron.
It's already Friday (pshrynks's birthday) in Queensland, so I'll get montsnmags enterprises right on it. (It's only 5:00 AM but I'm sure Marc's up and about)

WDE.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

maybe we can just have the party today, instead ?

Old 05-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
It's already Friday (pshrynks's birthday) in Queensland, so I'll get montsnmags enterprises right on it. (It's only 5:00 AM but I'm sure Marc's up and about)

WDE.
if he's not, wake him up. he doesn't want to miss this. it's for pshrynk, he won't mind.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Does anyone know his favorite flavor of cake and ice cream?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote