Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 04:52 AM   #1
Melongasoil
Melongasoil began at the beginning.

Device: None
Smile HTC Magic/Sapphire/G2 phone for a Sony reader

Hi there!

As you all may know by my number of posts, i'm completely new to this forum. I know the Flea Market it's not the best way to introduce myself, but i want to enter the world of eBook readers sooooo bad that this is my best chance to do it.

Well, i've been reading a lot on this forums and i decided to get a Sony eBook reader... The thing is that i'm willing to trade one of my mobile phones to get a PRS Reader.

The phone is a white HTC Magic (Vodafone branded, imei unlocked); it has a few scuffs here and there, it's rooted (like jailbreak for iPhones) and right now it has installed a custom Hero firmware and works great. Th custom firmware has things like a completely free Android Market and touch focus for the camera.

I can install the original firmware or upgrade to any of the custom Hero firmwares from XDA Developers if anyone is willing to trade. I could even order a new, original, complete housing and replace it myself if someone wants to have the phone as new.
Send me a PM if you want some photos of the phone.

I live in Spain and i'll pay all the shipping costs for both the phone and the reader.
Of course, we can make an agreement in terms of adding money to the trade (not just the phone) and, why not, trading the phone for an eBook reader not being made by Sony!

If you need any more info to be sure to make the deal, just send me a PM; my eBay profile is MelonGasoil, just in case you want to see my feedback (http://myworld.ebay.com/melongasoil).

Last edited by Melongasoil; 12-02-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Adding some new info.
Melongasoil is offline   Reply With Quote