Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Jobeth66
Jobeth66 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Working K1 for autistic child

Hi! I have an autistic son who loves to read, but when he reads it's cover to cover, because he can't stand to leave something unfinished. He goes through several books a week, and will read the same books over and over again. I'm thinking the Kindle may be a help in this regard, but given his other issues, I'd rather not spend $250 for a new one. If anyone has a working K1 they would part with in the $100 range, please let me know. I'd like to get this for him for Christmas.

I'm in the South Jersey/Philly area, and could meet for a pickup if anyone in this area has one.

PM or email me.

Thank you.
Jobeth66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:49 AM   #2
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Why don't you check out the refurbished Kindle1s on Amazon? You get a good price, a full year warranty with it and free delivery. To be honest, not very many people are selling their Kindles for $100. I have heard of a couple on Craig's List every now and then.
Best Wishes.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert