Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-09-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
triniellis
triniellis began at the beginning.

Device: pc
Printing in Sigil

When I print in Sigil only one page prints and all other pages are blank.

How can I print a Sigil document?
triniellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:59 AM   #2
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think I once did this by opening the epub in Calibre. I rarely use Calibre, so I'm not positive about this.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2015, 07:07 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@triniellis - the print feature in Sigil prints the current code file, as code - probably only useful if you want to desk check the code

If you want to print the formatted text follow Notjohn's advice, use the calibre ebook-viewer. It can be used independently, so no need to buy into its library system.

But EPUB is not a very good format for printing, it has no concept of page size etc. So I would convert to PDF or a WP format, you can use calibre to do that. either with its GUI library manager or via its command line programs.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:28 AM   #4
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Do you want to print the code view, as used in Sigil, or a readable eBook? If the latter, print from a reader program. Even better, output to a page-based format like PDF. Calibre will do this.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote