Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #16
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Nope there isn't a way to change the look which is why I use Calibre Companion instead of Moon+ shelves. The app interface is obviously design for a phone and not a tablet.

There is a way in CC to change it's shelves there is like four different colors to choose from.

The tap zone is located in Control Options.
Thanks Blossom! I think I'm going to use CC to go through my books now too. I have it installed but I was mainly just using it just to get my books on at first. Still finding my way around some of the apps!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Thanks Blossom! I think I'm going to use CC to go through my books now too. I have it installed but I was mainly just using it just to get my books on at first. Still finding my way around some of the apps!
CC is awesome what I did was add a custom column in Calibre called Collections then added the name of the collection of each book in that column so in CC it works like this for me Christmas, Modern, Paranormal, Historical.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-17 03.10.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	732.6 KB
ID:	116796  
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2013, 11:29 PM   #18
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
CC is awesome what I did was add a custom column in Calibre called Collections then added the name of the collection of each book in that column so in CC it works like this for me Christmas, Modern, Paranormal, Historical.
OOoo great idea! I'm going to play with it some more tomorrow. I never really even thought to use CC this way. A bit funny, I know. I mainly just thought it would be a fast way to get my books on my Nexus so this is great! Plus I'm glad that I don't have to see that ugly black shelf in Moon Reader anymore too. haha.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:57 AM   #19
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Oh, thanks for the idea! I am using my existing genre column, and the tablets are updating their data bases now!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote