Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-25-2008, 07:44 AM   #166
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Whoa, LucasFilm seems to have some ego problems ...
to say the least...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #167
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Well, phooey! At least I got to see it before they got shut down.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #168
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Oh, that just sucks.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:42 PM   #169
WDecraene
Zealot
WDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enough

Device: A FREE (!!!) replacement cybook gen 3
Too much posts to go through on this thread. This karma thing, do you get something out of it? Like, say, free cookies ?? I LOVE cookies. Especially ones with chocolate
WDecraene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #170
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDecraene View Post
Too much posts to go through on this thread. This karma thing, do you get something out of it? Like, say, free cookies ?? I LOVE cookies. Especially ones with chocolate
well, you might get doughnuts, if Uncle Duke is around....
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #171
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Just a quick note, everyone: many of you will have already noticed that the karma formula has changed, for the interested, I've updated the formula in the initial post of this thread, as well as in the wiki entry on karma.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #172
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Just a quick note, everyone: many of you will have already noticed that the karma formula has changed, for the interested, I've updated the formula in the initial post of this thread, as well as in the wiki entry on karma.
I was wondering what it would take to get you to post again!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:25 PM   #173
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Question karma ?

As a matter of interest, and please pardon if this was answered elsewhere, other than giving a quick "Nice post" or "thank you" to someone, does Karma do anything else?

A
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:53 PM   #174
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
As a matter of interest, and please pardon if this was answered elsewhere, other than giving a quick "Nice post" or "thank you" to someone, does Karma do anything else?

A
Nope.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:36 PM   #175
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Nope.
Nice and succinct. Thanks.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:43 PM   #176
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Nice and succinct. Thanks.
We aim to please.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #177
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
I was wondering what it would take to get you to post again!
Yeah, I've had some real-world things that have been challenging to my on-line life for a while (), and I'll be traveling starting in about a week for another four, so I've been a bit absent. I expect/plan to change that once I'm done bouncing around so much.

It's not because I don't like y'all anymore, I promise!

Quote:
We aim to please.
You aim, too, please.

Sorry, really obscure comment that's probably only funny to me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM   #178
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Yeah, I've had some real-world things that have been challenging to my on-line life for a while (), and I'll be traveling starting in about a week for another four, so I've been a bit absent. I expect/plan to change that once I'm done bouncing around so much.

It's not because I don't like y'all anymore, I promise!

You aim, too, please.

Sorry, really obscure comment that's probably only funny to me.
I got it, sheesh. Who knew those were the "guest" towels?
Old 07-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #179
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I notice you can't give more than the value that comes up on the dialog...(scrapes tongue-in-cheek off of the jaw-bone)...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #180
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
I know you can see who has given you Karma, but can you see who you've given Karma too. (For those of us with less than perfect memories.....)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
focking, lefty