Notices

Old 04-06-2015, 10:55 AM   #16
pete6055
Connoisseur
pete6055 began at the beginning.

Device: none
8.5 TOC bug

Thanks for the info, Kevin.

The problem is in 8.5 only. I'll keep it to do more testing rather than rollback to 8.4.
pete6055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:19 AM   #17
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
If you would be willing to test it and report back. I can try to build you a pre-release version of Sigil 0.8.6. I build natively using Mac OSX and have access to a Windows 32 bit build process via a virtual machine and a Linux 64 bit via a different virtual machine.

Just let me know if that is something you would be interested in doing.

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete6055 View Post
Thanks for the info, Kevin.

The problem is in 8.5 only. I'll keep it to do more testing rather than rollback to 8.4.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 12:53 PM   #18
pete6055
Connoisseur
pete6055 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
If you would be willing to test it and report back. I can try to build you a pre-release version of Sigil 0.8.6. I build natively using Mac OSX and have access to a Windows 32 bit build process via a virtual machine and a Linux 64 bit via a different virtual machine.

Just let me know if that is something you would be interested in doing.

KevinH
That's very kind of you, Kevin, but it seems like a lot of work for you, especially since I'm the only one reporting this problem right now. Let's wait and see if anyone else experiences it too. 8.6 will be along soon enough, and so long as I build the TOC last 8.5 is OK.I'm presently running 8.5 64-bit on Vista, so I would probably have to clean out the registry before installing a 32-bit build anyway.

If you would like me to test 8.6 prior to release, just let me know.

Thanks, again....

Pete
pete6055 is offline   Reply With Quote