Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 01-09-2009, 10:20 AM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-K9jgs View Post
I was thinkimg that I could coax it out with some tasty .pdf files - wouldn't you think it would crawl out for that?
well ? did it work ? you might try some tasty .imp files, if pdf doesn't do the trick !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #17
John-K9jgs
John-K9jgs is on a distinguished road

Device: eBookwise, Treo 650
Naw, the .pdf didn't work.

I'm fed up with trying to make this eBookwise work. It is going back today and I am going to fire up my old Palm TX until something better shows up over the horizon.

Goodby, farewell, adieu...
John-K9jgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert