Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-16-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Kobo Mini - Black - 4gb with case

Black Kobo Mini with silver back and 4gb internal memory.

I opened it up, and resized the card to make full use of the 4gb on the card. It is the original card.

It was easy to open. However I let my husband put it back together, and he did it wrong. He didn’t notice the tiny hinges on one side. Consequently, the hinges are broken, and that side does not snap together smoothly. This does not detract from the operation in any way. The Kobo Mini works perfectly. When in the case, it is not noticeable, and it's hardly noticeable when out of the case, either.

It is black with a silver back. It comes with a green Navitech case that will wake/sleep the device. No scratches on the screen.

I am asking a price here on MR to cover what I put into it, $50 plus shipping. I can post pictures. If no takers, it will go on ebay later this week.

Last edited by booklover6; 10-16-2014 at 12:56 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:35 AM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
PM sent
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert