Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Question Editing the Delphi Classics (ePUB)

For those of you buying Delphi Classics, has anyone else noticed that if you make changes to the ePUB versions in Sigil and save, the new file no longer has a table of contents?

This is sad for me, because I'd very much like to strip down some of the Delphi files -- I really don't care about the 4+ movie posters for Dracula, and the images add a lot of file bulk. But I can't go back in and add the nested TOC manually -- the files are 200-500 html pages in each ePUB.

Does anyone have a work-around for this? Much thanks!
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Ana,

Does that mean that the headings are not easily recognisable by the TOC creator - eg tags <h1></h1> etc...?

If you had true public domain rather than Delphi, I'd ask you to send it over so I could look at it and understand what options there might be. I'm not too bad at scripting things up when I need them but I'm guessing it would be frowned upon to offer such a service for a purchased electronic book.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert