Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-20-2017, 06:29 PM   #1
NinjaCognition
NinjaCognition began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Not showing up on Nook

Been using Calibre for years now without issues until now.

I've sent 5 books to my device and only 2 are showing up on my Nook. Any suggestions?
NinjaCognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCognition View Post
Been using Calibre for years now without issues until now.

I've sent 5 books to my device and only 2 are showing up on my Nook. Any suggestions?
Do a search to see if they are on your Nook. How much memory is left? When my Nook starts doing this I end up having to do a factory reset and sd card format.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2017, 07:58 PM   #3
NinjaCognition

Did a search on Nook. No luck. Have 2.63GB of 2.81GB available. It's so strange.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:46 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Any chance they have the same file name on the NOOK so in effect they're overwriting each other?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:01 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Any chance they have the same file name on the NOOK so in effect they're overwriting each other?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Post your DEVICE template ( When the device is connected, right click the Device Icon in the toolbar: Configure)

bet one of thos that made it was:
with a Series and the other None
A different Author (author_sort)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2017, 10:58 AM   #6
NinjaCognition

So just tried adding the same books that didn't show up and voila....they showed up!

Here's a screenshot you requested though. Thanks for everyone's input!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...FxZWNJajYwTDRF
Old 01-22-2017, 01:10 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
That is a traditional (and basic) template.
That should be good for 99.9% of the cases.
the .1% is when you want versions of the same book title on the device
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 04:48 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCognition View Post
So just tried adding the same books that didn't show up and voila....they showed up!
Could you share what you did to make it work. It might be useful if/when someone else has a similar problem.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote