Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-15-2017, 11:40 AM   #1
Oaransan
Oaransan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 5th generation
What device to choose for Kindle 5th un Calibre?

What device to choose for Kindle 5th? When I start Caliber gives me to choose between a series of devices, Kindle paperwhite, etc. Does not appear the Kindle 5th, mine is the one that has physical keys. Which device should I choose?
Thank you
Oaransan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 12:08 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Gen 4 +5 use Kindle2 driver
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2017, 06:15 AM   #3
Oaransan
Oaransan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 5th generation
Thank you. We also have another 7th generation Kindle at home. In this tactile case. What option should I use for this Kindle in the Caliber boot? The truth is that we have four Kindles at home. Should I then use the "Default" selection to go with all of them? Thank you.
Oaransan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:29 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It does not matter, calibre will work with your devices regardless of what you pick, the only thing the pick controls is the maximum size of images output in calibre conversions -- so in your case just pick the Kindle device with the largest screen.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote