Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-05-2015, 10:44 AM   #1
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Color Changer for rooted Android 4.4+

I've released Color Changer for rooted Android 4.4 and higher devices, which remaps screen colors in all apps. For instance, you can set all apps to black on red (or the reverse) to preserve night-vision for reading in bed.

The Free version includes red, green and reverse modes. The Pro version includes a lot more modes (amber, sepia, no-blue, etc.) and three custom modes.

I know that many ebook readers let you customize colors (though some only have a few choices), but it's nice to have this device-wide for switching between apps.

Even if you are going to purchase the Pro version, please try the Free version first to ensure compatibility.

Free version: Google Play; Amazon Appstore
Pro version: Google Play; Amazon Appstore

pruss is offline   Reply With Quote