Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-09-2011, 02:44 AM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
OnLive on the Kindle Fire - WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

Just wow. Just played this game called The Maw on it. FLIPPING AMAZING! You guys need to go and grab the APK and check it out all the games they have that are mainly big console titles. It's a total battery killer, but it's so worth it!
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
http://androiddev.orkitra.com/downlo....0__461.98533_

Last edited by obsessed2; 12-09-2011 at 07:37 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yep, that's the one! And people STILL think the Kindle Fire is a joke?! This isn't even on the iOS store yet and has NO CHANCE of staying there once it goes live.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Yep, that's the one! And people STILL think the Kindle Fire is a joke?! This isn't even on the iOS store yet and has NO CHANCE of staying there once it goes live.
Actually, this came out on iOS yesterday (12-7). Whether it stays there remains to be seen.

http://www.tuaw.com/2011/12/07/onliv...stom-touch-co/
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrodad View Post
Actually, this came out on iOS yesterday (12-7). Whether it stays there remains to be seen.

http://www.tuaw.com/2011/12/07/onliv...stom-touch-co/
No it didn't. That's the viewer, not the player.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #6
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Oh I see. Who wants to watch other people play games? That's just stupid. It'll get there eventually.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
Jessica Lares
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrodad View Post
Oh I see. Who wants to watch other people play games? That's just stupid. It'll get there eventually.
I don't get it either, haha. Then again, I like watching walkthroughs people post on YouTube.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:04 AM   #8
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
No it didn't. That's the viewer, not the player.
Can you tell me a simple way to just grab the apk and put it in my dropbox to install it on my Fire? I usually just install an app on my phone, back it up, then put the backup file in dropbox. Can I download this onto my phone directly from that link? It gave me a "Save As" popup when I clicked it on my Fire and I chickened out and cancelled. Should I have just said "ok" and let it go?
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #9
Jessica Lares
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Can you tell me a simple way to just grab the apk and put it in my dropbox to install it on my Fire? I usually just install an app on my phone, back it up, then put the backup file in dropbox. Can I download this onto my phone directly from that link? It gave me a "Save As" popup when I clicked it on my Fire and I chickened out and cancelled. Should I have just said "ok" and let it go?
Hmm, really? I have no idea... I've never had a Save As pop up. Just usually install it from the notifications.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #10
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Hmm, really? I have no idea... I've never had a Save As pop up. Just usually install it from the notifications.
I'll go try it again. I'll be right back...
Old 12-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #11
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!

Quote:
I'll go try it again. I'll be right back...
Okay, I tried it again, the box came up and I clicked okay. The the notification section said "Download unsuccessful." When I clicked for details it said "the size of the download cannot be determined."

No big deal, I don't play a lot of games anyway. It just looked interesting. Thanks for the tip, though!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #12
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Okay, I tried it again, the box came up and I clicked okay. The the notification section said "Download unsuccessful." When I clicked for details it said "the size of the download cannot be determined."

No big deal, I don't play a lot of games anyway. It just looked interesting. Thanks for the tip, though!
Same problem here.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #13
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Bleh. OnLive.

I like the concept, but I've tried it on iOS and Android and there's just too much lag for my tastes.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
gilly78201
gilly78201 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
I downloaded the app, tried to play a game, but too much pixelation.
gilly78201 is offline   Reply With Quote