Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 07-16-2007, 03:37 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lacy, Ed: Sin In Their Blood. v1.5 18 July 07

ADDITION: Released under a Creative Commons license at
http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/author/ed_lacy
Version 1.5 reflects this.

(Reformatted by me to my specifications.)

Another in my continuing efforts to bring you the best in hard-boiled noir paperback fiction in the PD. The covers are lurid and the action - whether on the streets or in the bedroom - is hard, fast, and dirty. And there's ALWAYS a murder!

If you want a nice, British cozy, then find yourself a comfortable walker and ease on down to your nearest bookstore.

But if you want MURDER, HARD-HITTING ACTION, SUICIDE, and CHARACTERS WHO DO NOT RECITE POETRY, then you've come to the right novel, bub.

Here it is: Sin In Their Blood.

Read it now with full confidence that you'll be entertained. And while you're doing that, I'm going to feed Muffin, my pet bulldog, while you start the book.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-27-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Here is the back cover blurb from the original 1952 Eton Books (Avon) 1st edition (I love these):

He Never Looked for Trouble – It Came to Him Naturally!

MATT ISN’T LOOKING FOR TROUBLE in spite of his reputation as the toughest private eye in town – feels he’s changed since what he’s been through – fighting in Korea…

MATT ISN’T LOOKING FOR TROUBLE the night they find the blonde – very luscious and very dead – but somebody doesn’t like Matt’s being there – and soon lets him know it…

BUT

MATT DOESN’T WAIT FOR TROUBLE TO FIND HIM when he knows the same killer is threatening a girl he wants – whose kisses are too warm and alive to be put on ice by bullets!

WITH HATE IN HIS HEART AND A .45 IN HIS HAND, MATT RANZINO WALKS THE CITY – WATCH OUT, TROUBLE – THIS TIME MATT’S LOOKING FOR YOU!!!

Last edited by BelleZora; 10-15-2012 at 02:14 PM.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert