Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 01:59 AM   #1
wyldmint
wyldmint began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader Touch Edition
Sony Reader Library running, but Library doesn't show on screen

I was running the Sony Reader Library (on my Macbook Pro), with a couple of other applications (safari, excel, msn). After quitting the application, I went on to do other stuff, checked out 2 books from my local library, and started the application again.

However this time I can only see the toolbar, and the Reader Library was running as can be seen in the docks (like now! ) but the library doesn't appear on the screen.

Checked expose, re-booted, re-installed, still the same problem.

Has anybody encountered the same situation? Would appreciate if any kind soul can share their solutions! All the thanks in advance.
wyldmint is offline   Reply With Quote