Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Accessories you have / Accessories you'd like!

Just interested in what accessories you use for your PocketBook and what accessories you'd love to get as well.

I love my E-volve tuff-luv waterproof case (pics attached) which lets me read in the bath - not everyone's cup of tea I know but there are times when it's useful to protect your ereading device from water, weather or dirt!

If they were available I'd love to get some different clip on front covers for the PB 360 with different etching designs / colours to suit the occassion!

And I'd also like a clip-on light designed to work just with the 360 as well.

What do you have / want?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bDSCF0358.JPG
Views:	423
Size:	369.8 KB
ID:	42651   Click image for larger version

Name:	bDSCF0360.JPG
Views:	410
Size:	358.1 KB
ID:	42652   Click image for larger version

Name:	bDSCF0362.JPG
Views:	395
Size:	423.0 KB
ID:	42653  
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #2
KoopaOne
Austrian Bookworm
KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4
I was using my Sony PRS-505 for 3+ years without a waterproof case.
I am doing the same with my Pocketbook 360° now.

It's all fine as long as you don't drop it into the water!
KoopaOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
thersites
Enthusiast
thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad & PocketBook 360
The only accessories I got for the 360 I gave my wife was an led light that can clip on the 360 (although it is a bit awkward to clip but fairly light which helps) and a spare microSD card (although it will be a while until it is needed) I had when I upgraded another device to a larger microSD card. An led light on a flexible stem that could clip on to the reader more elegantly would have been a no-brainer purchase if it came as an accessory. However, that would have probably have needed to be considered in the design of the reader itself.

Cheers,
Dave
thersites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:17 AM   #4
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoopaOne View Post
I was using my Sony PRS-505 for 3+ years without a waterproof case. I am doing the same with my Pocketbook 360° now. It's all fine as long as you don't drop it into the water!
Oh well luckily you've got steady hands then

Unfortunately I am the clumsiest person I know and have dropped many paper books in the bath (one was a library book) so I'd better stick to my case - I'd hate to write one of those posts "Help, I've dropped my PB in water!"

Besides that the case also provides rather necessary protection against my little girl's sticky fingers - she loves my gadgets and I'm always wiping off smears of paint, food, goo and other unwholesome substances
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:26 AM   #5
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
I wanna George Foreman Grill attachment that runs off the USB port...and a cup/beverage holder!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #6
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
I wanna George Foreman Grill attachment that runs off the USB port...and a cup/beverage holder!!
... only that???? No ABS, 4WD and vertical take-off?
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:24 AM   #7
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
... only that???? No ABS, 4WD and vertical take-off?
How about a mounting for a light, like a camera tripod mount?

If there was a hardware mount point, one could make a light that could be attached for use in bed or other dark place. Any one of the flexible book-lite products might work, but being able to screw it into the case might make it easier to use, instead of having to find a way to clip it to the cover or possibly damage a screen.
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote