Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 01-05-2014, 05:31 AM   #1
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Latest version of iOS5/iPad-only version temporarily available on App Store

Hi all,

As promised, I've made the latest iPad-only, iOS 5-compatible version temporarily available on the App Store again for people who were having difficulties finding it in the "Purchased" section of the App Store.

I want to avoid new users using this version, so apart from the notice in the app description, I'll be removing it in about 24 hrs. If this is applicable to you, you should update ASAP.

After I remove it from the App Store, it will go back to the "Purchased" section to remain available to existing users.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote