Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-15-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
realityloop
Enthusiast
realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.realityloop has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Best Places to Get Free Books - The Ultimate Guide

Big list of free book sites here!

http://www.friedbeef.com/2007/04/09/...ltimate-guide/

Cheers

Editor's Note: Thanks to realityloop for the link. This is the second time I've seen this link pointed to, so I suppose it deserves front page visibility. I haven't checked out the links, so of course be considerate of copyright law and general safe computing practices as you look through the sources.
realityloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:49 AM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Nice list, and well worth bookmarking. I had to resist the natural urge to toss my link at them!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2007, 04:51 AM   #3
chunkabacon
chunkabacon is on a distinguished road

You can also try eBook Searchr, a new ebooks search engine which uses Google Custom Search technology to search more than 100 carefully selected ebook sites.
chunkabacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #4
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Wonderful link!

But how about languages other than English?
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:41 PM   #5
mogui
eNigma
mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.

Device: HTC G1 Android FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkabacon View Post
You can also try eBook Searchr, a new ebooks search engine which uses Google Custom Search technology to search more than 100 carefully selected ebook sites.
I regret to say, this site does not come up in China. Anybody else having this problem?
mogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert