Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-21-2010, 05:39 AM   #1
droople
Connoisseur
droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook,Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color
Question ttc font file can't be put into font folder

Hi

I found that if I try to put ttc font file into font folder, Sigil will put it into Misc folder.

Could you please check that?

And, can I change the font in the editing area, or I have to change it in css sheet?

Cheers
droople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:58 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Files end up in the Fonts folder if they have a "ttf" or "otf" extension. Make an issue on the tracker for "ttc" files.

But even if your TrueType Collection files end up in the Misc folder, you can still use them just fine. There's no semantic value in the folder names, they're just a way to organize files.

So just reference the file from the Misc folder. And yes, you have to change the CSS to use the font. That's how it works for epub.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
droople
Connoisseur
droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook,Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color
Thank you Valloric
droople is offline   Reply With Quote