Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-22-2011, 08:05 AM   #16
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
BibleScope is well thought out and intuitive. It also provides the valuable split screen option which allows you to view a Bible and a commentary or dictionary to scroll with it at the same time. If you are using a Bible containing Strongs references, it automatically will pop-up that information on top of the second window!

Last edited by pphilipp; 07-26-2011 at 09:13 AM.
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #17
Apoc
Connoisseur
Apoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookC with CM7 (eMMC)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pphilipp View Post
Several months ago, since last posting within this forum, I switched to an iPad. I don't know about the Android version but the IOs version is simply superb. I use both it and the Laridian Bible as a team (both have strengths and weaknesses).

In praise of these apps, my Bible studies are now the best; easiest; and most full-featured they have ever been. It's been months since using an old paper bible!
Is this an advertisement or just a thread hijack? It certainly has nothing to do with the thread.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bible, cadre bible, laridian, olivetree