Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-30-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
JayScore
JayScore has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JayScore has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JayScore has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Your Posts, and Search box.

Heyho, I am a member of other Forums, and always make use of the Your Posts link, and the general keyword Search box. All have these. Except here, it appears. I know these Forums are often packages with facilities that the site chooses to include or not. Can we have these two, please? If I've missed something obvious, I apologise in advance, but rather than tell me off, just explain where I can find them. Thanks.
JayScore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Your posts: Click on your name in one of your posts and you will get a drop down menu. One of the items is "Find more posts by" and that will take you to a list of your posts. If you are looking for "Replies to your posts", I don't believe that is an option.

Search Box: The search box is at the very very top of the page, in the right corner. There is also a drop down search in the top (main) blue menu bar. (Sometimes I forget how far up it is and usually end up using the one in the menu bar.)
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #3
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Or...

User CP -> Your Profile -> Statistics -> Find all post by Your Name

Or...

Quick Links -> Your Profile -> Statistics -> Find all post by Your Name

Or..

Use the advanced search function if you're looking for posts in a certain forum.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:35 AM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
And one more post answer.

A quick way for "your posts" also. At the top of the forum page (in the blue bar), just click on "New Posts", and scroll down to "Your Posts".
Click image for larger version

Name:	your posts.JPG
Views:	247
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	73591 <-- click to enlarge

To search - At the top of the forum page (in the blue bar), click on "Search", then scroll down to "Advanced Search".

Name:	adv search.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	73592 <-- click to enlarge

Name:	adv search 2.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	73593 <-- click to enlarge
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #5
JayScore
JayScore has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JayScore has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JayScore has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Brill. Much obliged peeps.
JayScore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert