Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 11-27-2010, 04:43 PM   #16
adjangs
adjangs began at the beginning.

Device: Acer Aspire AOD255 Netbook
Thanks, frabjous, jPDFbookmarks works well. The only feature I'm wishing it had is a fullscreen mode.

I don't know LaTeX at all.
adjangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:02 PM   #17
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
PDF Meta Edit

http://www.becyhome.de/download_eng.htm#becypdfmetaedit
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:43 AM   #18
hesham
hesham began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesham View Post
@frabjous: Thanks a lot ... So if you have a title in black color for example, you want to change it to red. Things like that ?
Thanks frabjous for the list of programs. That was helpful.
I was actually looking for rare ideas. I do not want to create duplicate ideas that already exist in other programs.
hesham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:23 AM   #19
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
This is why I suggested the color idea; as far as I know, there are no other programs which allow you to do that easily, at least not without rasterizing the content.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
idea, pdf, software