Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
Booker T Nook
Booker T Nook began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Auto delete books on kindle paperwhite

I can manually remove books from my kindle device. But is there a way that i can have it to remove older news feeds that are like a few days old automatically when it is plugged in?

I get a bunch of old feeds piling up from weeks back. It would be awesome to have the feature to auto delete selected feeds after so many days without the aggravation of manually removing all the old ones.

Or maybe it is already a feature. I just dont know how to do this?

Last edited by Booker T Nook; 02-24-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Booker T Nook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, there si no such feature. Automatic deletion of content is dangerous.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #3
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Depending on your reading work-flow, my SmartEject plugin may help you.

If you use it to eject your device, it can automatically check for books that are still on the device but no longer in your library.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote