Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
chancew1
chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chancew1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Howdy

Howdy everybody,

My name is Bill Chance, from Richardson Texas. I'm a long-time serious reader and a complete convert to my Ereader (Kindle 2nd generation). I'm a wannabe writer and finishing up the editing on a book of short stories I will put out there.

I have a blog, http://billchance.org that I update every day (writing practice, you know), so feel free to stop by and give me some feedback/encouragement/criticism.

Thanks,
Bill
chancew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Bill and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert