Abel1337 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I just got my kindel!

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 10-15-2010 at 04:50 AM. Reason: spam
Abel1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #17
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel1337 View Post
I just got my kindel!
Well, congratulations! (But, don't let the Wolfie know .... he'll probably huff and puff and blow your house down .... ).

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 10-15-2010 at 04:50 AM.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #18
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Since there is a relative who lives in the states, why can't they just get a credit card with UK person's name and USA person's address. UK person can pay the bill. UK person then downloads books through computer and USB, rather than wirelessly.

I'm not sure how to do that last, since I have a whispernet connection, but amazon's FAQ pages say it can be done. quote:
If you have a computer with an internet connection and a USB port, you can use Kindle anywhere in the world. You can make purchases from the Kindle Store on Amazon.com (www.amazon.com/kindlestore), download items to your computer, and transfer the files to your Kindle using the USB connection. You can access all your purchases from the Kindle Store in Your Media Library at www.amazon.com/library.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:51 PM   #19
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Since there is a relative who lives in the states, why can't they just get a credit card with UK person's name and USA person's address. UK person can pay the bill. UK person then downloads books through computer and USB, rather than wirelessly.

I'm not sure how to do that last, since I have a whispernet connection, but amazon's FAQ pages say it can be done. quote:
If you have a computer with an internet connection and a USB port, you can use Kindle anywhere in the world. You can make purchases from the Kindle Store on Amazon.com (www.amazon.com/kindlestore), download items to your computer, and transfer the files to your Kindle using the USB connection. You can access all your purchases from the Kindle Store in Your Media Library at www.amazon.com/library.
Oh Deb ... it is so easy to do. I have a Whispernet connection too, but I download and transfer all the time. It just depends on how I feel at the moment. It's almost scary it is so simple to do.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:54 PM   #20
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
This thread is from early August. The OP came back asking about purchasing a Sony 700.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:56 PM   #21
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
This thread is from early August. The OP came back asking about purchasing a Sony 700.
Oh well .... leave it to someone to dredge it back up again ....

Tags
duck!