Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #46
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by remlap View Post
Better web-browser?
let's say, the new one sucks less ;-)
I will have to find link. I was installing it for a friend.

OK. I think, it was this one:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...673#post932673
Please note the version number, and try to have a look around if there is newer version.

From what I have seen (on sketchy videos from IFA), the new firmware resembles the old one (graphically, and with some functions). So we can still hope they will release new features for older devices as well ...
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #47
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
So 15.3 still is not the final version that was announced when I bought the PB302 (an announcement that decided me to buy it) and which was said to include a good internet app as well as a writing app.
I'm afraid with the new models coming up, the PB301/302 series might get out of sight and development unto a commercially acceptable firmware might be stopped quite soon as the new models will require all programming attention.
I share you concerns - as the typing feature was a big one for me. I'm trying to stay optimistic though!
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #48
clifton
clifton began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 302
another late beta volunteer

Hi,

I wanna join the testing program if it's still possible.

grtz
clifton is offline   Reply With Quote