Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-15-2009, 01:00 PM   #31
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh boy, i can't WAIT to hear about the trouble THAT gets him into...
I know! Especially since they have not yet retrofitted sapient pearwood luggage with those special Homeland Seccurity locks, so when they try to jimmy open the old-fashtioned locks to inspect the contents, well, I sense the future recruitment of more officers becoming necessary...
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I know! Especially since they have not yet retrofitted sapient pearwood luggage with those special Homeland Seccurity locks, so when they try to jimmy open the old-fashtioned locks to inspect the contents, well, I sense the future recruitment of more officers becoming necessary...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #33
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
"Have you tried simply issuing a Recall, Gustavo?"

"Thin Man. Thin Man! When you fellows recruited me, you told me I'd get to have a cool nickname! It was one of the perks. I could be happily spending my time playing Settlers of Catan or Puerto Rico, you know. So would you like to rephrase the question, Biggles? Sir?"

"How do you do that?"

"What?"

"The whole spoken hyperlinks thing."

"It's experimental."
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i know, sheesh, what's the point if you can't have a cool nickname ??? i mean really. that's why i quit my last job.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:36 PM   #35
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
"Have you tried simply issuing a Recall, Gustavo?"

"Thin Man. Thin Man! When you fellows recruited me, you told me I'd get to have a cool nickname! It was one of the perks. I could be happily spending my time playing Settlers of Catan or Puerto Rico, you know. So would you like to rephrase the question, Biggles? Sir?"

"How do you do that?"

"What?"

"The whole spoken hyperlinks thing."

"It's experimental."
Maybe it's all of the drugs still in my system from being in the hosp, but this is giving me fits of giggles. (Then shortness of breath, then chest pounding, then hitting refresh, then giggling again, and so on...)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #36
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
It was a very feeble pun on custody sounding like custardy
Ladies, we'll have no more cussing, either tardy or tody.
Thank you,
the mismanagement
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #37
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Maybe it's all of the drugs still in my system from being in the hosp, but this is giving me fits of giggles. (Then shortness of breath, then chest pounding, then hitting refresh, then giggling again, and so on...)
wow, those are some strong drugs, they're even affecting me.

(i hope you're feeling better.)
Old 01-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #38
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Ladies, we'll have no more cussing, either tardy or tody.
Thank you,
the mismanagement
Old 01-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #39
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"Damn it, don't DO that! We're at a profound turning point in history, and you decide to infect me with an earwig? Ok, ok. You made your point, Thin Man."

"Thank you. And to answer your question, of course I've considered issuing a Recall. That's why I called you in here, because after the last Recall attempt, precautionary procedures were instituted. You should know, you instituted them."

"Don't remind me. Not only did we not manage to Recall", Biggles pauses, then continues sotto voice, "Adrian", then clearing his throat and continuing in a normal tone, "but that crazed LOLPanda caused $1.2billion in damage to the lab."

"I know, it's my lab. Not to mention we had to euthanize the rock badgers after that episode."

"Still, let's try a Recall. After all, they are just socks, and one of them doesn't seem all that bright."

"I wouldn't underestimate Lefty. Something is keeping Hugo alive. Plus he's dangerously close to decrypting the passcode to the lab. He's already up to Yellow."

"Thin Man. Issue the Recall."

Suddenly a loud pop-snap and the smell of ozone. The air is filled with dozens of fluttering postcards.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #40
zelda_pinwheel

oh noes !!!! i've got a bad feeling about this... lefty is going to be furious if anything happens to his postcards.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #41
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I would imagine there is a slightly soiled parachute involved...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #42
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

What, you think I'm planning this in advance? I only intended the first post.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #43
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
What, you think I'm planning this in advance? I only intended the first post.
i'm pretty sure you're not supposed to admit that.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #44
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
These things tend to take on a life of their own...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #45
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
These things tend to take on a life of their own...
i guess you would know about that...

Tags
adrian, apeshit, hugo and lefty, ongoing saga, quilts, saga, unholy gibbon