Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
"The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Just had a problem with a popup window coming on constantly with the message "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.", after copying some files from sdcard to the extsdcard.

It appears that the only way to get rid of this popup is to do a factory reset. I had my app downloads in Dropbox and thought I would have to get them all there to re-install, but it appears that everything that was on the "sdcard" is still there, therefore I can re-install from the download folder instead...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slight irritation though with the email setup as I wanted to set up again with the Corporate Gmail as described by rmorrow in his Better Gmail Settings however the option for Corporate account is not in my Accounts and Settings menu, I only have the choice to do an Exchange account.
Can anyone tell me what can be done to find the Corporate Account settings?
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Found the info myself...posted in the thread about customizing Vox after factory reset.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
[QUOTE=Cdesja5;1906890]Just had a problem with a popup window coming on constantly with the message "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.", after copying some files from sdcard to the extsdcard.

It appears that the only way to get rid of this popup is to do a factory reset.QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No you don't....this will come up, if you try to use any of the three icons at the top right of the screen after you tap the center of the display without Wi-Fi enabled. You need to have the Wi-Fi (not Airplane Mode) on before you try to access, like for instance, the Contents (middle) top right icon. I think this is a bug in the latest firmware. If you have Wi-Fi enabled, the books Contents will come up and you will not receive the pop-up.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote